Destruction and death have struck Warehouse 13! Did this Syfy original series’ season premiere undo the damage and bring back the dead? If you haven’t seen the new episode yet, we’re not going to spoil it for you. Funny thing is that the same could have been said two years ago when the second season’s premiere episode also had to resolve a destruction-and-death cliffhanger from season one. Warehouse 13‘s fourth season premiered with an intense episode that sets up a darker looking season ahead.
Latest posts by Superherologist (see all)
- Warehouse 13’s Fourth Season Premieres! - July 24, 2012
- Batmobiles at Comic-Con: How Many Do You Know? - July 18, 2012
- The Dark Knight Rises: Who Lives? Who Dies? Who Falls? - July 18, 2012
- Thursday at Comic-Con: GN Contributor Panels! - July 12, 2012
- Catwomen from Hollywood - July 9, 2012