“Fear causes hesitation and hesitation will cause your worst dreams to come true.” - Bodhi
Wise words from a wise surfer dude. Perhaps Warner Bros could use Bodhi’s advice on this day? According to Jordan Maison over at Cinelinx (via ScreenRant) Warner Bros have cancelled upcoming screenings of their Point Break remake “Due to unforseen circumstances”.
Unforseen Circumstances. Hmm. Could it be because the movie stinks worse than it actually sounds and looks like it’s going to stink? Is that even possible? It’s usually not a good thing when a studio cancels screenings. That hasn’t Bhodied well before (Ha! See what I did there? Sorry).
Let’s be honest. Did anyone want this? The original is a timeless, cheesy, beautiful classic that shant be touched. No-one could ever touch that wonderful Swayze/Keanu perfection. It hurts to watch them try. You know what they say though.
If you want the ultimate, you’ve got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It’s not tragic to die doing what you love.
The question is only whether they did this out of love for movies or re-make cash. Either way it seems as if Point Break is who we thought it was. The good news is I kind of want to go watch the original now.
Point Break is Directed by Ericson Core (Invincible) and stars Teresa Palmer, Luke Bracey and Edgar Ramirez. It’s due to be in theaters December 25th, 2015. Are you going to see it? Stay tuned to Geek Nation for more updates!
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2′ Is Here - February 7, 2016