Yesterday, Warner Bros unveiled the San Diego Comic-Con exclusive souvenir bag/backpack – now with capes for you to unleash your inner child/superhero.
“Beware The Batman” cape featured on “Teen Titans Go!” bag
Over 130,000 of these lovelies will be handed out to attendees and the capes themselves are detachable and can be worn! Woo hoo!
While one side of the bag will feature the official 2013 SDCC logo, the other side will have artwork from either “Arrow”, “Teen Titans Go!”, “Supernatural”, “Revolution”, “The Vampire Diaries”, “The Big Bang Theory”, “The Following”, “Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox”, “Batman” TV Series, Godzilla, The LEGO Movie or 300: Rise of an Empire.
The capes themselves are pretty dang snazzy and I look forward to bartering till I get the one I want!
I have a feeling people are gonna be kung fu fighting for that “Supernatural” cape…I know I AM.
San Diego Comic-Con runs July 18th – 21st (with preview night on the 17th)…see you there!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015