Don’t watch this if you’re not all caught up on this season of “Game of Thrones,” but for those of you who are, check out this quick Father’s Day video greeting from the dads in the “Thrones” series:
“Game of Thrones” has always been about family, and as this video reminds us, the relationships between the fathers and sons on this show are often extremely screwed up. Even Ned Stark, one of the most honest and noble men in a world of terrible people, fathered a bastard child and refused to tell him about his mother. (Poor Jon Snow.) That being said, it’s been such a long time since we’ve seen Robert Baratheon, I forgot how pleasing it was to hear him take Joffrey down a peg.
Happy Friday everyone, and happy early Father’s Day to all of you dads out there. Here’s hoping you treat your kids a bit better than the men on this show treat theirs. The fourth season finale of “Game of Thrones” airs this Sunday (Father’s Day) at 9pm EST.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014