Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is currently dominating the box office, taking in just over $170 million in the US and $424 million worldwide. That, my friends, makes it a bonafide smash hit. While seeing Ben Affleck’s Batman square off against Henry Cavill’s Superman was a comic book fan’s dream come true, what if that clash had been even bigger? What if, instead of Cavill, Ben Affleck went toe-to-toe with Ben Affleck?
Back in 2006, Affleck starred as George Reeves in Hollywoodland. Reeves, of course, was famous for playing Superman in Adventures of Superman back in the 1950’s. In this very well-done trailer from Todd Pence, Affleck-as-Superman takes on Affleck-as-Batman in a much different (though still awesome) version of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
I liked that. I liked that a lot.
Hollywoodland is a pretty good movie that centers around the mysterious death of George Reeves at the age of 45. It’s definitely worth watching if you haven’t seen it. Of course, Batman v Superman is a pretty good little movie as well. If you haven’t already, you’ll probably want to check it out.
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice is in theaters now.
Latest posts by Joe Ruggirello (see all)
- Original ‘Ghostbusters’ Headed Back to the Big Screen - April 30, 2016
- John Krasinski Cast as Jack Ryan for Amazon TV - April 30, 2016
- RUMOR CENTRAL: Is James Wan Leaving Aquaman? - April 30, 2016
- Three New Character Posters Released for ‘Ghostbusters’ - April 24, 2016
- ‘Keanu – Kitten Please’ Trailer is Adorably Hilarious - April 23, 2016