James Corden is on a never-ending roll at this point.
The Late Late Show host debuted a new segment last night with he and Anna Kendrick, two of the most adorable and multi-talented personalities in pop culture today, titled Soundtrack to a Love Story. Fitting the title as well, the segment featured he and Kendrick singing their way through a minimized five-minute version of a love story with some of the most notable breakup and love songs in history.
Featuring hits from artists like The Weeknd, Adele, Elton John & Kiki Dee, Cher, and more, you might not have thought that you could like either of these two people more than you probably already did, and you were wrong. You were so, so wrong.
Check out the video for yourself below:
With this, Carpool Karaoke, Drop the Mic, etc., it seems like Corden’s popularity is growing more and more at a rate that most other late night hosts could only ever dream of. It’s practically routine now, to wake up in the morning and see at least one of his videos trending on the YouTube homepage. If he keeps putting out fresh and fun content like this as well, then more power to him.
Not a bad way to wake up this morning, right?
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016