Ever since Marvel Studios introduced Nick Fury at the end of Iron Man, geek fandom has been obsessed with seeing superhero crossover movies build larger and larger cinematic universes. Disney has The Avengers, Sony’s working on expanding their own property with The Amazing Spider-Man 2, and 20th Century Fox is joining two casts of X-Men characters together in one film in 2014.
But here’s a faceoff we haven’t thought about since the Marvel vs. DC trading card days of the mid-1990s: what would happen if Spider-Man fought Batman (and Robin)? During the UK-based mixed martial arts fighting tournament known as Hardest Man, we got our answer. Thanks to Topless Robot for tracking down this piece of craziness:
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014