Right now, The Walking Dead has more momentum behind it than it maybe ever has.
With the introduction of Jeffrey Dean Morgan’s Negan just over the zombie-crowded horizon, and the community of Alexandria currently overrun, the series left fans with all kinds of cliffhangers in its midseason finale last year. Questions are finally on the verge of being answered though with the show returning this Sunday, and for those of you out there that have been dying to see the continuation of that first scene, you’re in luck.
In honor of the midseason premiere this weekend, The Walking Dead Twitter Account revealed the first four minutes of the episode online today. Check out the footage below:
This scene alone has some pretty memorable lines already, and of course the clip ends right when the guns are or aren’t about to go off. Seeing Negan’s motorcycle gang rob some of the show’s strongest characters blind though should be an impressive way to introduce the iconic villain. After all, if this is what his followers are like, can you imagine what he’ll do when he finally shows up?
The Walking Dead will return on AMC on Sunday, February 14th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016