Even though NBC stupidly put “Parks and Recreation” on a weird hiatus towards the end of last year, this week the comedy series starring Amy Poehler returns with their 100th episode, which is a milestone for any TV series. And the folks behind the show have put together a cool little piece to celebrate.
Introduced by way of a listicle on BuzzFeed (complete with their trademark GIFs), NBC has revealed a cool 20-minute special talking to the cast and crew of the Emmy-nominated comedy with reflections on their favorite moments from the show, funniest bits and most memorable experiences. Here you go:
It’s pretty awesome that Chris Pratt had never seen the Grand Canyon until they went to shoot that impromptu road trip Andy and April (Aubrey Plaza) took awhile back. Otherwise, there are plenty of great chats with Adam Scott, Rob Lowe, Aziz Ansari, Retta, Jim O’Heir and Nick Offerman, all perfect for every “Parks and Recreation” fan out there.
We’re not sure if this will end up being the last season for the comedy series, but the way NBC has been treating it, they might not keep it around for much longer. After all, we already know that Rashida Jones and Rob Lowe are leaving the show soon, so maybe it’s time to say goodbye to Pawnee after this season. It’ll be hard to say goodbye, but all good things must come to an end.
The 100th episode of “Parks & Recreation” airs Thursday, January 9th at 8:30PM ET on NBC.
Latest posts by Ethan Anderton (see all)
- UPDATED: Will Ferrell & Kristen Wiig Shot a Secret Lifetime Movie Called ‘A Deadly Adoption’ - June 3, 2015
- Over 13,000 Fans Petition to Save ‘Tron 3’ from Being Derezzed - June 1, 2015
- ‘Jaws’ Returning to Theaters for 40th Anniversary - May 28, 2015
- Could Wolverine Have a Cameo in ‘Deadpool? - May 26, 2015
- Jack Black Reteams with ‘Nacho Libre’ Director for ‘Micronations’ Comedy - May 18, 2015