If you’ve spent any considerable amount of time on the internet since Disney’s Frozen hit theaters, I’m going to say there’s a 100% chance you’ve seen at least one parody of the instant classic song “Let It Go” that Idina Menzel belts out during the film. At this point, it’s been a few months since Frozen‘s release, and the idea of “Let It Go” parodies is pretty much played out. A lot of people are sick of them, and I actually count myself among their ranks. That being said, one popped up today that I sort of fell in love with (as much as I wanted to ignore it and despite it), and I decided it was worth sharing with you in case you’re willing to give it a shot.
Edited by Dave Chen from Slashfilm and written by Dave Gonzales from Latino-Review, Joanna Robinson at Vanity Fair, and Gail Folsom (who also sings on the track), the video utilizes footage from HBO’s awesome fantasy series “Game of Thrones” and…well, just check it out for yourselves.
I don’t know about you, but I’m going to be spending the rest of my day whisper-singing “Jon Snow never bothered me anyway.” Nicely done, guys.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014