Before she was the ass-kicking vampire slayer, Burger King hired Sarah Michelle Gellar to slay McDonald’s and any other burger challenger!
Back in 1981 when Sarah Michelle Gellar was a ridiculously adorable five year-old, she starred in a number of ads for BK that — knowing what we know now — showed some small shades of what she would become later: a BAD ASS vampire slayer with a sharp wit.
“Do I LOOK 20% smaller to you?”
Effed Up Fact: McDonald’s was so pissed off BY said ad, they sued BK and named Gellar in said lawsuit. “I wasn’t allowed to eat there, ” said Gellar. “It was tough because, when you’re a little kid, McDonald’s is where all your friends have their birthday parties, so I missed out on a lot of apple pies.”
What about you; do you have any commercials starring your fave actors from when they were kids? I’d LOVE to see them, so leave them in the comments below!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015