On Saturday I tweeted out to send me your “extraordinary” Twitter pics from around the world…. And all I can say is job well done! Check a few out:
From across the pond, Splodge (@Splodgee2) says “Something extraordinary …The Sun shinning in the UK in the Summertime! ..Believe me it’s a rarity xD.” Yes, Splodge, I concur!
And further east in Rome, Marco Borromei (@mrbartleboom) states “40 degrees here in Rome. Thank god for watermelons.” FYI, for all you westerners wondering, 40 degrees Celsius = 104 degrees Fahrenheit. Thank me later. And Marco, LOVE the tile design behind you!
And from an undisclosed location, @OoohSnap simply says “this one’s for you. :)” Beautiful!
Thanks to everyone who sent in their Twitpics! Each week I’ll be creating a post from pics across the globe – so join in the fun so we can celebrate the world’s extraordinary moments!
PS – Be sure to @ClareKramer & hashtag your roundup submissions: #roundup. 🙂
Latest posts by Clare Kramer (see all)
- Fill Your Holiday Spirits With These Shows And Movies - December 23, 2016
- An Evening With Game of Thrones Recap - March 20, 2013
- Geek Fashion: Couples Halloween Costumes to Inspire! - October 3, 2012
- Enter To Win GeekNation’s First Annual Halloween Costume Contest (2012) - October 1, 2012
- Geek Fashion: Teeny Tiny Mostly Useless Cute Things! - September 27, 2012