I’ve always thought that I’ve never cosplayed before but I’m now remembering HOW much I was into Madonna during the 80’s – even going so far as to dress like her a la “Lucky Star” for opening night of Desperately Seeking Susan at my local movie house and NO, there are no pictures of this still remaining (that I know of).
Even now at 56, Madge is still doing what she does best – amazing music videos. Released earlier today, the video for her new single “Ghosttown” has all the things you love with a side of Oscar nominee, as she and “Empire” star Terrence Howard dance an Argentine tango amongst the rubble.
Get ready, Madonna geeks – this video’s pretty dang snazzy.
You go, girl!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015