Right now, it’s hard to think of a more exciting new addition to the Fall TV slate this year than HBO’s Westworld, coming from creators Jonathan Nolan and Lisa Joy Nolan, featuring notable executive producers like J.J. Abrams. This is also, not to mention its mind-bogglingly incredible cast as well, including Evan Rachel Wood, Anthony Hopkins, James Marsden, Ed Harris, Jeffrey Wright, and more.
Now, with just a few weeks left to go until the show’s premiere, a brand new trailer for Westworld has been released and not only is it the most explicit teaser to date, it’s also possibly the show’s strangest and honest-to-God best.
Check out the trailer below:
Based on the Michael Crichton film of the same name, Westworld looks like might as well be taking that source material and putting a stick of dynamite right ontop of it, blowing everything about the world of Westworld wide, wide open. Every trailer for the show has been incredible, and with the inclusion of “In Dreams” by Roy Orbison here, commonly known for its inclusion in David Lynch’s Blue Velvet, the new HBO series has confirmed one thing once and for all – that it will be, at the very least, unlike anything else you’ll see on TV this year. It goes without saying at this point really, but count us in.
Westworld will premiere on HBO on October 2nd.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016