OK, OK – this is only tangentially related to movies, but I find it hilarious and I want to spread the love in case you haven’t seen it yet.
Immediately after the Oscars this year, I left the TV on ABC and happened to catch a fantastic segment on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” that featured White House Down co-stars Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx hanging out and expressing their bro-love for each other. It was pretty amusing, but it kicked into legendary status when Foxx (a notable musician in addition to an Oscar-winning actor) busted out a tune on a piano called “I Wanna Channing All Over Your Tatum.” Check that video out below:
Pretty magical, right? Well, if you dug that, you’re in for a treat. The duo is back – with special guests Olivia Munn, Gabourey Sidibe, and Miley Cyrus – and they’ve recorded a full length music video for the song. It’s just a little somethin’ breezy to listen to in the middle of the summer. Check it out below, and keep your eyes peeled for a cameo appearance from longtime Kimmel nemesis Matt Damon. Watch:
White House Down opens on June 28th, and until then, I’ll be Channing all over your Tatum.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014