Below, student Zac Lybrand shows off his copy of the book Batman and Psychology: A Dark and Stormy Knight, and then explains what he got out of taking a college class on the psychology of a fictional superhero.
Here’s a still shot from the upcoming documentary Legends of the Knight in which Zac’s fellow student Samantha discusses what the class did for her, along with related geekgirl concerns.
Does using Batman characters and stories to teach psychology sound batty to you?
Latest posts by Superherologist (see all)
- Warehouse 13’s Fourth Season Premieres! - July 24, 2012
- Batmobiles at Comic-Con: How Many Do You Know? - July 18, 2012
- The Dark Knight Rises: Who Lives? Who Dies? Who Falls? - July 18, 2012
- Thursday at Comic-Con: GN Contributor Panels! - July 12, 2012
- Catwomen from Hollywood - July 9, 2012