The phrase “tallest, fastest, steepest” may also refer to tears and bodily functions.
German for “insane”, Verrückt is DEFINITELY living up to its name as designers are keeping the exact height a secret until Guinness comes and measures for themselves. But if their brag about being “taller than Niagara Falls” is correct, that initial elevator drop is over 167 feet high (or 17 stories, if you will).
Schlitterbahn Waterparks and Resorts has released a first-person POV video of the experience of riding this bad boy. Want to see what you and three friends are in for if you were to check it out in person?
Oh HELL NO.
Jeez Louise, I have a feeling you’ll have to sign TWO waivers: one for the ride and one for the STAIRS. I would NOT be surprised if they asked if you had a living will.
Oh, one more thing: you and your three friends will be riding Verrückt in a RAFT…at 65mph…
“Schlitterbahn,” eh? More like “Sch*tyerpants.”
Yeah, NOPE. Not gonna do it, wouldn’t be prudent. And if you try to make me, I GUARANTEE YOU this will happen before we even GET THERE.
There’s no official opening date for this yet, but Verrückt should presumably be ready to receive you this summer in Kansas City; come back and let us know in the comments if you ride this baby and live to tell the tale.
For more info, hit up Verrückt’s official website.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015