What maybe X-Men: Apocalypse has going for it more than anything else, is the introduction of a villain that truly seems unbeatable, and unlike anything we’ve really seen in the X-Men universe yet. The fact that he’s also being played by Oscar Isaac doesn’t hurt either.
With Apocalypse comes his four horseman as well, and in the new film, they’ll be played by Olivia Munn’s Psylocke, Alexandra Shipp’s Storm, Ben Hardy’s Archangel, and Michael Fassbender’s Magneto, who was possibly the most surprising addition to the lineup out of all of them.
A new poster for the film debuted online earlier today as well, with the four horseman assembled in the front, as Apocalypse himself looms over them all, like a giant puppet master.
Check it out below:
I’ve heard mixed things about Apocalypse so far, but after Days of Future Past, I can’t help but look forward to how Bryan Singer, Simon Kinberg, and co. are planning on wrapping up their carefully constructed trilogy. After the concept art released a few months ago as well, it looks like Magneto is going to be even more powerful than he’s been in the past. If that’s true as well, then I can only imagine what kinds of problems the other four horsemen might bring.
X-Men: Apocalypse will hit theatres on May 26th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2′ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016