Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is building awareness in a major way. The first trailer premiered earlier this week (talk to us about it here), and if that wasn’t enough, the studio is releasing even more content for fans to consume.
For many, one of the most disappointing elements of the Guardians trailer was that we didn’t get to hear Bradley Cooper provide the voice of Rocket Raccoon. I’m sure we’ll get plenty of that in other trailers further down the line, but in the meantime, Marvel has released a series of “getting to know you” character videos for each of the heroes, and in Rocket’s video, we do hear a snippet of dialogue from Cooper. Check them out below:
Marvel has also released the first official poster for the movie, and it boasts the tagline, “You’re Welcome.” Pretty fitting, considering how much fans seem to be eating all of this up. Check it out below, and be sure to give us your thoughts about these videos and the poster in the comments.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014