Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel is my most anticipated movie of the summer. I watched the first full trailer and thought it was fantastic, but I’ve really been struggling with whether or not I should watch this new one. Once I know for a fact that I’m going to see a movie, I’ll often avoid trailers entirely (sometimes going as far as to cover my eyes and ears in a theater) in order to save seeing the best moments for the first time during the actual movie. I did this with Inception, Star Trek Into Darkness, and a few others, and it’s actually worked out very well so far. I’d highly recommend trying it for yourself.
That being said, I’m so curious as to what Zack Snyder is going to do with his take on Superman that – against my better judgment – I decided to watch this new trailer anyway, and wow: this thing is action-packed. Michael Shannon’s villain character Zod (originally portrayed by Terrence Stamp in Superman II) takes center stage this time around, and the destruction on display here is far greater than anything I thought we’d see in this film. Check it out for yourselves below, and let us know what you think in the comments.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014