If you just HAPPENED to be in Paris for Paris Fashion Week and you just HAPPENED to be at today’s Valentino show, you saw this happen (you can stop after 1:17, unless you WANT to see the dresses – which WERE pretty fabulous):
That’s right, my darlings — the boys are back in town, and the runway was their way of telling the world that Zoolander 2 is happening! And if that weren’t enough, Derek Zoolander (Ben Stiller) shared this image of he and Hansel McDonald (Owen Wilson) backstage at the Valentino show on Instagram with a well placed hashtag.
All I can say is AHHHHHHH and Zoolander 2 is scheduled to hit theaters February 2016.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015