If you’re like me, you are fresh off putting your entire life on hold until you finished Making a Murderer. Seriously, nothing else mattered for a few days. From rage throwing pillows around my living room to considering a career in law; that show got to me.
At least I’m not alone. Making a Murderer is all the rage it seems. I had the show spoiled for me twice in the three days it took us to watch it.
While extremely sad at times; you can’t help but acknowledge the un-intentional comedy some of those characters bring. If you are like me and kind of felt bad laughing at times but continued to do it anyway? Well, we aren’t alone. Leave it to Derek Zoolander to take the class cake. I give you the newest look in fashion:
No. Chill. Are you psyched for Zoolander 2 yet? Stay tuned for more questionable marketing techniques right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2′ Is Here - February 7, 2016