Stan, me and host Jenna Busch
Two of my heros! Apolo, pulling for you on DWTS this season!
He’s charming, kind, witty and just a tad self-deprecating, Mr. Stan Lee is honestly one of the nicest men I’ve met in the entertainment business.
If you haven’t seen Cocktails with Stan, the show’s premise is simple and self-titled…. so as we graciously sip on adult beverages, cameras roll and catch casual conversation.
Season 2 guest Lou Ferrigno
Amongst the discussion yesterday came the topic of our work and our jobs as artists, and Stan reminded me of an excellent point:
“What we do isn’t work” he said. “Work is digging a ditch, or waiting tables, or laying brick. What we as artists do is play.”
So true, yet somehow in the hustle of the daily grind, a forgettable fact.
They’ve been friends for many years.
Thank you, Stan, for grounding me in the moment, and reminding me how wonderful it is to be able to create for a living! Mr. Lee, you’re an inspiration! And I’ll have cocktails with you anytime. xo
Latest posts by Clare Kramer (see all)
- Fill Your Holiday Spirits With These Shows And Movies - December 23, 2016
- An Evening With Game of Thrones Recap - March 20, 2013
- Geek Fashion: Couples Halloween Costumes to Inspire! - October 3, 2012
- Enter To Win GeekNation’s First Annual Halloween Costume Contest (2012) - October 1, 2012
- Geek Fashion: Teeny Tiny Mostly Useless Cute Things! - September 27, 2012