In an effort to promote his new movie Escape Plan (read our review here), bodybuilder-turned-actor-turned-governor-turned-movie-star-again Arnold Schwarzenegger has taken to Reddit and is reliving his glory days. The 66-year-old actor is taking requests from users who suggest their favorite one-liners from his films. Arnold – who’s currently on set filming his next movie – then jumps on camera in between takes and recites them in quick YouTube videos. This is still going on, so feel free to check into the process here and watch all of the one-liners Schwarzenegger’s done so far below:
Pretty amusing, huh? Reminds me of the early days of the internet, when my friends and I used to mess around with Schwarzenegger soundboards all the time.
What’s your favorite Arnie one-liner? I know GeekNation writer John J. has to be freaking out about this, because he’s a massive Arnold fan. Check out his article breaking down the Top 10 Schwarzenegger Films he wrote in celebration of Arnold’s birthday earlier this year.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014