Between being the baddies in Star Trek: Into Darkness and The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, and emerging as everyone’s fave detective Sherlock Holmes, Benedict Cumberbatch has become quite the sex symbol as of late.
And this latest 2 minute video turns up his sex symbol volume all the way to 11.
When Cumberbatch visited “The Street,” he meets up with Murray – or rather “Murray-arty” and Count Von Count to solve the mystery of “The Sign Of Four (Or Is It Three)?” and the producers were also clever enough to include the hashtag “#Counterbatch.”
While counting apples and oranges, you see Cumberbatch smiling with a warmth that would melt even Oscar’s grouchy heart.
Once again, you’ve won my heart, Benedict Sherlock!
And since today is my birthday, I deem this BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER.
(via TV Overmind)
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015