It’s time to gear up and welcome British super spy James Bond back for his next cinematic adventure, as the highly anticipated sequel to 2012’s Skyfall is about to reveal new details straight from its set.
This coming Thursday, the franchise’s official website, 007.com, will feature a livestream that will reveal some of the most anticipated details of the film currently known only as Bond 24. Chief among these will be the cast (both returning stars and new ones), and the title for the new film. If his deal currently stands going forward, this will be Daniel Craig’s penultimate turn as James Bond, since he signed on for two additional films after Skyfall. If that remains the case going forward, Craig will have portrayed the character five times: two installments less than Roger Moore, one less than Sean Connery (in “official” films), one more than Pierce Brosnan, three more than Timothy Dalton, and four more than George Lazenby.
The livestream is expected to announce the return of several actors, such as Ralph Fiennes as the new M, Naomie Harris as Miss Moneypenny, and Ben Whishaw as Q. If rumors hold true, then we may also see an announcement for actor Christoph Waltz joining the cast as well. Deadline also reports that Monica Bellucci may be a possible actress, as well.
For all of the news coming out of the stream, keep an eye on GeekNation!
Latest posts by Chris Clow (see all)
- Original ‘Mortal Kombat’ Film Turns 20 Years Old Today - August 18, 2015
- ‘Alien 5’ Production May Be Delayed by ‘Prometheus 2’ - August 18, 2015
- Hugh Jackman Teases Other Comics Characters, Berserker Rage - August 18, 2015
- 343 Industries Responds to Backlash Over No Split-Screen Gameplay in ‘Halo 5: Guardians’ - August 17, 2015
- First Look at ‘Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection’ on PS4 in New Story Trailer - August 17, 2015