What happens when two guys from two massively popular AMC shows team up to make a babe for Funny or Die? HILARITY.
In the sequel to Weird Science (dubbed Strange Chemistry), “Breaking Bad” star RJ Mitte (aka Walt Jr) and “Mad Men” actor Marten Weiner (aka, Sally Draper’s boyfriend Glen Bishop) decide they’re tired of taking crap from the girls who’ve ignored them, so they build a babe of their own…and they really shoot for the stars when they choose Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio.
…just like in Weird Science, where you gotta remember the doll, the boys learn a valuable lesson in checking their equipment before hitting “send.”
I can’t stop watching this…
Happy Monday, everyone. Hope you build the babe of your dreams.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015