Disney’s Frozen was easily one of the best films of 2013, and arguably one of Disney’s best animated films they’ve ever produced. And even though it had a pretty dismal marketing campaign (dismal in terms of how it portrayed the movie, not in terms of the sheer magnitude of the campaign itself), the film has gone on to make over $760 million worldwide as of this writing. Not too shabby.
As with all Disney features, the movie leans heavily toward the “family-friendly” side of the Hollywood scale, but the people at The Jake Vale Show (via Pajiba) decided that they might be able to make Elsa, Anna, Olaf, and the rest of the gang a little more R-rated if they did the old “bleep words to make it sound like the characters are cursing” trick. As “Family Guy” Mayor Adam West once said: “Silly? Yes. Idotic? Yes.” But is it also hilarious? You bet your @$$.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014