Stop talking crap about Aquaman! Have you seen the size of this man? He’s also Dothraki.
In last night’s CW special, Kevin Smith and Geoff Johns brought us the goods about each hero that will make up the Justice League. What’s really cool about it is that we got to hear from each actor talking about their roles. Check out the well casted Jason Mamoa talking about the Mer-man:
While we don’t actually see a clip of Aquaman in action and aren’t certain we will in Dawn of Justice, that concept art shows a more visceral and brute Aquaman than I ever could have imagined. Or maybe it’s just the sheer giant size and demeanor of Mamoa. Sure is a far cry from seeing Vince play the character in Entourage, but don’t knock that either; it broke a lot of fake movie records.
I’m officially psyched to see Aquaman and I don’t care who knows it. How about you, GeekNation? Think Mamoa will make people stop making Aquaman jokes? Stay tuned for more Justice League goodness from GeekNation!
Latest posts by Mike Holtz (see all)
- ‘Funny Or Die’ Just Dropped A Movie Starring Johnny Depp as Donald Trump - February 10, 2016
- Get Ready To Play A Little Game: ‘Saw: Legacy’ Is Happening - February 10, 2016
- Johnny Depp To Star In Upcoming Monster Movie Revival ‘The Invisible Man’ - February 10, 2016
- We’re Getting A New Full Length ‘Batman V. Superman’ Trailer Very Soon - February 7, 2016
- The Newest Teaser Trailer For ‘Daredevil Season 2’ Is Here - February 7, 2016