When I was younger, I could do anything in heels — running, jumping, climbing trees (if dared) — you name it. But, that was only when someone wasn’t trying to eat me, because if I were running for my life, I’d definitely kick those heels off and run like hell. But not Bryce Dallas Howard in Jurassic World, who spends the entire film running in heels that don’t even look like the kind of shoes you’d be willing to get killed over. Hasn’t she seen Working Girl? You wear tennis shoes to work, then put on your heels once you’re in the office.
XVP Comedy decided to broach this very subject in the most epic way of all — make them all wear heels. ALL. OF. THEM.
The tour vehicles have heels, people. Also, I’d like to get my hands on Sam Neill’s kinky boots.
New shoe company idea: Jurassic Heels.
While I’m working on that, I’ll be buying all my girls and queens this for birthdays/Christmas/Hanukkah/Chrismukkah/Kwanzaa!
*thanks to A.V. Club for this amazing “heels” up!
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015