On Friday afternoon, Dan Harmon, Justin Roiland, and their team at Adult Swim brought a sneak peek of the new season of their amazing animated series “Rick and Morty” to San Diego Comic-Con. I had a chance to sit in with the series creators at a press roundtable before their panel to discuss the humor of the show, the character dynamic similarities between their show and the likes of “Doctor Who” and “Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy,” and they also mention the difficulties they regularly run into regarding beating “South Park” to the proverbial punch.
It was a lively conversation, but be warned – these two chaps have some serious potty mouths!
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014