Since 1982, Groo The Wanderer has lived up to his name traveling from comic book label to comic book label (which included both Epic/Marvel and Image) and since 1998, he’s been making a happy living over at Dark Horse Comics.
Now Groo’s about to meet a neighbor, which normally isn’t a big deal – unless your neighbor is Conan The Barbarian.
In this AMAZING crossover, we see Conan doing what he does best: vanquishing foes and saving the girl. But what he doesn’t know is that he’s being sought out by some village people in need of a new “champion,” because they’re not real big fans of the one they have now…which would be Groo.
And before I show you this epic preview of Groo Vs. Conan #1, I want to assure you that all the original artists are involved: Sergio Aragones (artist) for the Groo side, Thomas Yeates (illustrator) and Tom Luth (colorist) for the Conan side, and Groo writer Mark Evanier using words to blend the two styles together.
There’s even a page where writer Evanier is trying to convince Aragones that this crossover is a great idea, complete with Aragones speaking in broken English, haha!
ENOUGH TALK! Read some panels and revel in their majesty!
You know how I feel but what do you think about this crossover?
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015