After much speculation, it has finally been revealed that David Tennant and Billie Piper will be returning for Doctor Who’s fiftieth anniversary special this November.
Tennant, who played the Tenth Doctor, left the show in 2010, following an explosive finale. Piper, as companion Rose Tyler, left the show in 2006, but subsequently returned for a story arc two years later, and then for a few minutes in Tennant’s final episode.
What do you think, fellow Whovians? Are you pleased with this turn of events? Any other past Doctors and companions you’d like to see on board? And will Tennant and Piper return as Ten and Rose from the past…or as the Tenth Doctor Metacrisis and Rose from the present?
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Conan’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody is Exactly What You Want it to Be - October 8, 2015
- WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrerro, Jr. Pays Tribute to “Rowdy” Roddy Piper on ‘The Chavo Show’ - August 6, 2015
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Last Christmas” - December 26, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Death in Heaven” - November 9, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Dark Water” - November 2, 2014