If you haven’t seen part 3 of Pond Life yet, go watch it now. The Ponds get an unexpected visitor in the latest installment of this webisode series–and no, this time it isn’t the Doctor.
Maybe if Rory closes his eyes and wishes really hard, it’ll go away?
Amy sees it too, so it can’t be a dream…
…Why’s there an Ood in the loo?
So much for the Ponds getting some alone time…if it’s not the Doctor popping up in their bedroom, it’s an Ood sitting in their bathroom.
Which Doctor Who creature would you like to see pop up in your home? Which one would make the worst houseguest?
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Conan’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody is Exactly What You Want it to Be - October 8, 2015
- WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrerro, Jr. Pays Tribute to “Rowdy” Roddy Piper on ‘The Chavo Show’ - August 6, 2015
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Last Christmas” - December 26, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Death in Heaven” - November 9, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Dark Water” - November 2, 2014