If you haven’t seen the first episode of this Doctor Who webisode mini-series, go watch it now. It’s a short, but hilarious look at the Doctor’s solo adventures.
And now, for a quick crash course in what the Doctor’s been up to without the Ponds…
Only the Doctor would take a surfboard to the fire falls…
Those are Mata Hari’s naked legs…Tsk, Doctor, what would River think?
The Doctor’s newest career: Back-up rapper.
And, back home, the poor Ponds have a drink as the Doctor regales them with tales of his adventures…via answering machine.
Since the Doctor refuses to tell anyone his real name, what should his rapper name be? Lil’ Doc? Biggie Bow Tie? Something else? Or is he still ‘just the Doctor?’ You decide!
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Conan’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody is Exactly What You Want it to Be - October 8, 2015
- WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrerro, Jr. Pays Tribute to “Rowdy” Roddy Piper on ‘The Chavo Show’ - August 6, 2015
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Last Christmas” - December 26, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Death in Heaven” - November 9, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Dark Water” - November 2, 2014