If you haven’t seen it yet, go watch Part 2 of the Doctor Who: Pond Life miniseries. Don’t blink–there may not be Weeping Angels in this webisode, but you’ll want to keep your eyes peeled for some sneak peeks of what’s to come.
The Doctor meanders into the Ponds’ bedroom in the middle of the night.
…And proceeds to join Amy and Rory in bed.
No–this isn’t a ménage à trois. It’s the poor Doctor, meeting his friends in the wrong order, and trying to assure them that everything’s perfectly fine.
Of course, everyone knows that the Doctor lies, and this time, it’s a doozy! We get a whole stream of rapid-fire flash-forwards, and it looks like there’s a whole slew of disasters to come our heroes’ way!
We all know that episode two of the new series involves dinosaurs on a spaceship…but what else is the Doctor running from? And who’s firing a missile at whom?
Latest posts by Admin (see all)
- Conan’s ‘Steve Jobs’ Parody is Exactly What You Want it to Be - October 8, 2015
- WWE Superstar Chavo Guerrerro, Jr. Pays Tribute to “Rowdy” Roddy Piper on ‘The Chavo Show’ - August 6, 2015
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Last Christmas” - December 26, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Death in Heaven” - November 9, 2014
- ‘Doctor Who’ Recap: “Dark Water” - November 2, 2014