Tonight is going to be one of the biggest and best meteor showers of the year. The show starts around midnight tonight and will last until the sun comes up Sunday morning. All you have to do is look to the sky and you’ll see several falling stars per minute
A lot of things will affect your viewing like clouds, light (if you’re in the city) and what time you are viewing. You basically need a clear, dark sky and a lot of coffee since the light show will peak between 1:30am and 3:00am Sunday morning.
The Perseid meteor shower peaks every August and appears to fly out of the constellation Perseus, so look to the north.
Share this post with everyone you know so that they can enjoy the show!
Latest posts by Administrator (see all)
- The Walking Dead: Season 4 BTS Zombie School - May 9, 2013
- RIP: Ray Harryhausen - May 7, 2013
- J.J. Abrams Discusses Star Wars With Simon Pegg - May 6, 2013
- A Bad Lip Reading of The Walking Dead - May 6, 2013
- CURSED: Bradley Cooper Drops Out Of “Jane Got A Gun” - May 2, 2013