Remember when the news broke that Dwayne Johnson (a.k.a. The Rock) would be starring in the upcoming disaster epic San Andreas?
Well, now it has a release date. But first, a recap…
Set after “a devastating earthquake hits California” Johnson plays a “rugged rescue-helicopter pilot making a perilous trip across the state to rescue his estranged daughter.”
Sounds pretty dope so far…and now the news comes today from Deadline that San Andreas will be released in 2D and 3D (which also sounds pretty awesome) BUUUUUT as all things take time, you’re gonna have to wait till June 2015.
Until then, I shall enjoy my favorite scene from Be Cool on repeat.
Yeah, smack dat!
San Andreas opens June 5, 2015, right in the middle of the most insane summer movie season on record. Thankfully, it’s only opening against the animated B.O.O. (Bureau of Otherworldly Operations, and Jurassic World comes out the following weekend, so hopefully this one will survive the summer slaughter.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015