Alfonso Cuaron’s Gravity, one of the year’s most harrowing, riveting, and awe-inducing films, has pretty much dominated the pop culture landscape since its release, so it makes sense that the fine folks at Mondo would give the movie new life in another form by collaborating with one of their most talented artists to create an original new poster for the film.
Kevin Tong has created art work for The World’s End, Pacific Rim, Rear Window, Transformers, The Lord of the Rings, “Breaking Bad,” Jurassic Park, and countless other properties, and now he’s added Gravity to his impressive resume. Behold his new poster below:
But how exactly do artists like Tong create those prints that hang in galleries and on the walls of cinephiles around the globe? Thankfully, now we have a video to see just how detailed that process is. Check this out:
The poster costs $45 and goes on sale at a random time tomorrow. Follow Mondo on Twitter to find out exactly when that will be, and act quickly – many of Mondo’s posters sell out quickly, but we’re betting this one will go faster than most. Thanks to Film School Rejects for the heads up.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014