Oh, internet. Sometimes you’re just so wonderful.
One of the biggest questions that no one really ever asks about Back to the Future is “How did Doc Brown ever get mixed up with those Libyan terrorists in the first place?” It’s certainly an intriguing premise. I mean, how DID Hill Valley’s resident eccentric get mixed up with America-hating terrorists waging jihad from their crappy VW van? And what were Libyan terrorists doing in Hill Valley? Seriously…this is starting to bother me.
Fortunately, a wonderful human being by the name of Tyler Hopkins has created this trailer for a fictional prequel to BTTF entitled 1.21 Gigawatts. It splices scenes and audio from Robert Zemeckis’s classic film with clips from things like Argo and Iron Man and several of younger Christopher Lloyd’s earlier roles. It’s pretty incredible. Check it out.
I really want this movie to be real. I would totally watch it.
A round of applause for Tyler Hopkins, everybody. That’s some fine work there. Can we start a fan petition to get this movie actually made for real?
Latest posts by Joe Ruggirello (see all)
- Original ‘Ghostbusters’ Headed Back to the Big Screen - April 30, 2016
- John Krasinski Cast as Jack Ryan for Amazon TV - April 30, 2016
- RUMOR CENTRAL: Is James Wan Leaving Aquaman? - April 30, 2016
- Three New Character Posters Released for ‘Ghostbusters’ - April 24, 2016
- ‘Keanu – Kitten Please’ Trailer is Adorably Hilarious - April 23, 2016