Continuing the trend today of SDCC, Warner Bros. has released a new special Comic-Con poster for this year’s upcoming Harry Potter spin-off film, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which not only offers an interesting design and look at the film itself and a number of its characters, but also several characters that we have yet to see any footage of as well.
These include Samantha Morton’s Mary Lou, one of the film’s antagonists and the leader of the No-Maj anti-witchcraft group, the Second Salemers. Also featured is her adopted son, Credence (played by Ezra Miller), a “troubled” boy who many have rumored could be some kind of Wizard, being hidden by his mother.
Check out the poster below:
So far, we know very little about both Mary Lou and Credence’s roles in the film, since a large majority of the trailers have been focused on Newt’s journey to recapture all of his Fantastic Beasts, while also possibly being tailed by Colin Farrell’s auror, Graves. Considering how evil Mary Lou legitimately sounds though, I wouldn’t be surprised if the filmmakers are keeping her and Credence as secret as they can for the time being.
I guess we won’t have to wait very long to find out though, with the film’s Hall H panel tomorrow, and depending on what they choose to show and reveal from the movie – we could know a lot more about Fantastic Beasts this time tomorrow.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is set to hit theatres on November 18th.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016