If you ever wondered or wished George Clooney would appear in the PBS hit series “Downton Abbey,” you’re about to get your wish…kinda.
According to Variety, Clooney will appear as a “very special heavenly body” that guides Lord Robert Crawley (played by Hugh Bonneville, who co-starred with Clooney in The Monuments Men) out of a “Christmas crisis” and will be joined by Lady Cora Crawley (Elizabeth McGovern) and Lady Rose (Lily James) in “Downton Abbey” sketch for ITV’s “Text Santa” – a yearly event benefitting Teenage Cancer Trust, Guide Dogs, Marie Curie Cancer Care, Alzheimer’s Society, WellChild, and Together for Short Lives.
Here’s a wee smackerel of what ITV viewers will see this December 19th on ITV.
“Text Santa” airs Friday, December 19th at 8pm on ITV.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015