Hot damn! I love good television and if you’re not in the know, Sons Of Anarchy is exactly that. With the premiere of Season 5 tonight, the lovely folks over at FX and Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment thought it was the perfect time to release their new and improved Sons Of Anarchy App!
The new app brings together the best features from their previous legacy SOA app and the SOA Gear app, creating what looks to be an awesome interactive experience. Fans can sync in real time with the show or use the Season 4 Blu-ray to shop for the authentic merchandise seen on screen. Other features include the ability for fans to connect over social networks within the app, check out alternate scenes, bios, show facts and more. Oh, and there’s also this fancy little feature that will take us on a virtual tour of the SAMCRO clubhouse. I want to go to there!
“Sons of Anarchy fans are the most passionate and vocal fans out there,” said creator Kurt Sutter. “This app gives them everything they’ve been asking for…amazing hi-def graphics, new Season 5 content, features from previous seasons and access to all our cool SOA merch. And it’s free, bitches.”
That’s right. Bitches.
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014