If you’re a tech label whore (or know one), Adult Swim has gone above and beyond to make sure you know your obsession to be “better than the Joneses” is dumb.
3 a.m. may be known as “The Witching Hour,” but when it comes Adult Swim, things get REALLY weird at 4 a.m. for a GLORIOUS thirty minutes — and usually begins with a made up infomercial to show us how our own rampant consumerism and need to have “the latest in ‘smart’ technology” is silly…as is the hashtag for the product, aptly titled “#ItsMyAnus” for reasons that will be made known throughout the informercial.
Introducing the “Smart Pipe,” the latest way to connect socially…through your poop.
“Everything in our lives is connected to the internet, so why not our toilets? Take a tour of Smart Pipe, the hot new tech startup that turns your waste into valuable information and fun social connectivity.”
It’s only a matter of time, people…wash your hands.
Latest posts by Cricket Lee (see all)
- ‘Full House’ Sequel ‘Fuller House’ Reveals a Similar Storyline to the Original Series - July 30, 2015
- “Breaking Bad” Real Estate: Jesse Pinkman’s House Is For Sale! (REALLY!) - July 29, 2015
- Let’s Review: “Behind The Mask: The ‘Batman: Dead End’ Story” - July 27, 2015
- Adult Swim’s “RickAndMortyRickstaverse” Instagram Offers Hours Of Exploration (LITERALLY) - July 24, 2015
- Check Out What Happens When ‘Jurassic Park’ and High Heels Combine - July 23, 2015