There has been a surprising amount of anticipation surrounding the upcoming Jack Black-led Goosebumps movie. The upcoming big screen adaptation of the beloved novels by R.L. Stine, has been receiving some fairly positive buzz over the past few weeks with the general consensus being that the movie itself is one hell of a fun ride, for both fans of the 90s books, and other casual moviegoers.
In a recent throwback to some of the old 90s inspired movie crossover hip hop songs too, Nerdist has just released a new rap song dedicated to the Goosebumps movie from their very own MF Bumps a.k.a. Malik Forte, featuring the movie’s star, Jack Black, and it’s just as awesome as you might think. Check it out below:
Of course, most of the lyrics are references to the Goosebumps novels, as Black raps a synopsis about the film’s basic plot. Oh, and yes, that backtrack is most definitely a remixed version of the 90s Goosebumps TV show theme song. So basically… this is probably the coolest promotional material released for the movie so far.
Goosebumps is set to hit theatres on October 16th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016