And the hits keep on coming! First Dr. Jones returns to theaters and now Dr. No! The movie classic that began America’s film obsession with James Bond is about to turn 50 years old. In celebration of this, AMC Theaters, Metro Goldwyn Mayer Studios and Park Circus are bringing the classic to 50 theaters nationwide on Monday September 24th at 7PM. The ticket price for this special screening is just $7. With Skyfall set to hit theaters in November, consider this a pleasant reminder of where it all began and who the best Bond really was (ahem…Sean Connery…ahem)!
Every guest will receive a Commemorative 50 Years of James Bond Print. And if that weren’t enough, each participating theater will be giving away one Bond 50 Complete Collection to a very lucky fan. The box set features all 22 films on Blu-ray for the first time in EVER! Priced at $299.99 (or lower), Bond 50 will be available in stores on Tuesday September 25th.
To purchase tickets for Monday’s screening and to see a list of all the participating theaters, visit www.amctheatres.com/drno.
Latest posts by Aaron Pruner (see all)
- SDCC: An Intimate Sunset Cruise With the Cast of History’s ‘Vikings’ - July 15, 2015
- ‘American Horror Story: Freak Show’ Episode 5 Review: “Pink Cupcakes” - November 6, 2014
- Marvel Comics, The Future Of Robotics & More: A Chat With The Cast & Crew of ‘Big Hero 6’ - November 5, 2014
- Disney Producer Kristina Reed Serves Up The Goods On New Animated Short “Feast” - November 4, 2014
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 Review: “Slabtown” - November 3, 2014