If you’re not out getting trampled or getting into a Black Friday brawl over a sale-priced TV, you’re likely just emerging from your tryptophan-induced hangover caused by yesterday’s Thanksgiving meal(s). While you slowly come back to the real world, Jimmy Fallon and guest Rashida Jones decided to make your return trip a bit more enjoyable by repurposing pop radio hits into new holiday-themed songs instead, and they even got an assist by Carrie Underwood in the process.
I’m not even the biggest fan of pop music (I know, I know – get off my lawn), but hearing these three rework lyrics put a big smile on my face. Enjoy your Black Friday, everyone, and thanks to Pajiba for pointing me toward this video:
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014