Even more than the hype coming off of the first season’s success, the introduction of Jon Bernthal’s Frank Castle/The Punisher has been the biggest selling point amongst comic book fans for Netflix and Marvel’s second season of Daredevil. Even more than Elodie Yung’s Elektra, though the anticipation around that character has been steadily growing over the past few weeks as well.
After revealing the character’s iconic White Skull costume recently as well, Bernthal has revealed a small new, behind-the-scenes video from the new season that not only gives us our first look at him in action in the comic book costume, but also looks like he’s having fun picking off a few enemies.
Check out the new video below:
As someone who’s seen a large portion of the new season already as well, I can say with utmost certainty that The Punisher will likely live up to fans’ expectations in the new season. Bernthal’s approach and portrayal of the character is spot on, and it seems we may finally be able to wash away the bad aftertaste left from the previous adaptations of the character onscreen.
Season 2 of Marvel’s Daredevil will premiere on Netflix on March 18th.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Alex Welch (see all)
- ‘War For the Planet of the Apes’ First Synopsis Released, Footage Premiere Date Announced - September 30, 2016
- ‘Luke Cage’ Star Simone Missick Was Actually Shot While Filming The Netflix Series - September 30, 2016
- First Image of The Justice Society of America in ‘Legends of Tomorrow’ Revealed - September 30, 2016
- Full ‘Murder on the Orient Express’ Remake Cast Includes Daisy Ridley, Michael Pena, and More - September 30, 2016
- Ryan Gosling Announces New ‘Blade Runner 2’ Set Visit Contest Online - September 30, 2016