Be honest, how many times have you watched the international trailer for Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens today? Is anyone actually getting any work done, or are we all just drooling over our laptops? Can this movie just come out now? Like, right the hell now? Pretty please?
Well, just in case that awesome new trailer wasn’t enough for you, the lovely folks behind the film have also released this new poster for the Japanese audience. Prepare for more drooling:
Oh man, that’s so pretty.
Aside from figuring out where the f*** Luke Skywalker is, it’s clear audiences REALLY want to know everything about Kylo Ren (Adam Driver). He’s dark, he’s mysterious, he’s obsessed with Darth Vader…we can’t wait to discover just who this guy is. And that poster is a thing of beauty. It evokes memories of the original trilogy posters while hinting at the exciting future of the franchise. That poster IS Star Wars, and it’s pretty clear much of The Force Awakens will be centered around this fascinating new villain.
Why is it not December 18th yet? WHERE IS MY TIME MACHINE???
Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens opens worldwide on December 18, 2015. It will make all the money.
Make sure to keep checking back for more updates — right here on GeekNation.
Latest posts by Joe Ruggirello (see all)
- Original ‘Ghostbusters’ Headed Back to the Big Screen - April 30, 2016
- John Krasinski Cast as Jack Ryan for Amazon TV - April 30, 2016
- RUMOR CENTRAL: Is James Wan Leaving Aquaman? - April 30, 2016
- Three New Character Posters Released for ‘Ghostbusters’ - April 24, 2016
- ‘Keanu – Kitten Please’ Trailer is Adorably Hilarious - April 23, 2016