Today is Valentine’s Day, and I just offered a few suggestions about movies you could watch to celebrate the holiday of love. But if you’re not in the mood for lovey-dovey stuff, this may be a little more up your alley.
It’s a staged piece by an NYC-based comedy group called POYKPAC in which a couple communicates by only speaking in movie titles, with a split screen effect showing one person on each side of the video and the movie poster of the words they’re speaking in between them. Check it out:
I guess there are so many movie titles out there that I probably shouldn’t be shocked that a group of people could build an entire scene out of them, but still – this likely took some serious time to plan out, and I think they pulled it off extraordinarily well. I’d like to see these guys tackle a different topic using the same technique, because the possibilities are endless. Anyway, a friend of mine posted this video on his Facebook wall and I was so impressed, I wanted to share it with you guys. Let us know what you think below.
Latest posts by Ben Pearson (see all)
- Amy Adams to Play Janis Joplin in Biopic for Jean-Marc Vallée - November 21, 2014
- Channing Tatum to Make Directorial Debut on ‘Forgive Me, Leonard Peacock’ - November 21, 2014
- Stephen King’s ‘The Stand’ Will Now Be Adapted As Four Movies - November 21, 2014
- Penelope Cruz Joins The Long-Awaited ‘Zoolander 2’ - November 20, 2014
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Gets A Premiere Date & A New Trailer - November 20, 2014